Thursday, April 29, 2010

28 April 2010


Sweet sweet from Sim :D


It name is 银瑟.. I pretended it is a gift from my parents :D
cool ya~~ although i know ACER is not recommended by many people
but i believed ACER is improving :D
GOT NUMPAD DE LEH!! =D
===============================================

The day after having movie and dinner with KENJI
Davis asked me for help and went to his house
And I do so, although I was thinking is there any "SURPRISE"?

Yes, there are a "SURPRISE"

First of all
My eyes is being "blind"
Follow KENJI steps
The floor sometimes soft sometimes hard
So i predicted i am on a field

Yes, I am on the field

Hear some foot steps beside me and him..
And candles smell..

Well, he blocked my breathing way too
LOL

My eyes opened
I saw many shadow due to the "goggle" get "stolen"
Eeee.. why there were so many peoples?
Get back my "goggle"

*there is no CANDLES!!! It was... the.. sparkling sticks!!!
you know.. children like to play with it during festivals
they made a love shape... :D
Due to the sparkling sticks burning fast
I cant saw it but i can FEEL it :D*

Aww.. felt surprises in the "SURPRISEs"!!!
I never aspect some of them will be there who stayed far
and those presents~~


Couple ring from Davis and his girlfriend
Hope I wont lost it :x
(Another half was with him)


WISHING ROSES from 11 of them but "lipat" by KENJI!!!
How GREAT it was!! Never get rotten and no need watering
touching~




The card and the HUGE PINKY BEAR!!!
Aww!!! Never think that i will have one!!!
Although i have some furry "patung"
BUT NOT THAT HUGEY!!!
So surprised :D


Well, it is HUGE and TALL!!
It had occupied many space of the bed if i hug it when i sleep
muahahaha...
So, i decided...
Hug it now and place the Hugey somewhere that i can saw it often
:)
I will hug it when i have self bed ya :D


and the ROSES was accompany with the Hugey :D
So they wont feel lonely and take care of each other
=D

At last, thank you all the facebook-er and Sms-er wishes
It seem SWEET when i scrolled my WALL that full of WISHES
=D

Muackzzz!!!!

KENJI exchanged the LIES with the SURPRISES
His acting is too professional too...
how dare him T^T

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin