Sunday, July 12, 2009

漫长的夜晚


The following that u seeing is INPUT.

#include


void main()

{
int x,y,z;

x=73;
y=83;
z=69;

puts("\t========================================================");
puts("\t\tYou are visiting ApolLo Private Powerhouse");
puts("\t========================================================\n\n");

printf("\tHow do u feel now?? Many question marks in your brain now?\n");
printf("\tOr your brain is gonna explode?\n");
printf("\tYeah~ This is what I learning in TARc.\n");
puts("\t*Thumb UP!!!*\n\n");

printf("\t\tYesterday, mean saturday lar~\n");
printf("\t\tVery incredibling, I had sit in front of the pc whole day long.\n");
printf("\t\tAnd miss my dinner.\n");
printf("\t\tIn chinese got a phrase said [FEI JIN WANG SHI]\n");
printf("\t\tThis is what I doing now.\n");
printf("\t\tActually I'm not miss it lar..\n");
printf("\t\tJust felt very bloat. BCoz, i full with those code @.@\n");
printf("\t\tThe thing u looking now.\n");
printf("\t\tBy the way, felt that it was too cool and challenging.\n");
printf("\t\tIt challenging my brain cell...haha\n");
puts("\t\t\tCOOOOOOOOLL~\n\n");

printf(" Don't worry, even I was bloating, but I still got eat something else.\n");
printf(" It was my lovely MANGOSTEEN!!!\n");
printf(" I had ate a 'bowl' of them. Sweet >.<\n"); printf(" When I eating, suddenly some images flowing in my brain.\n"); printf(" There is one of a memory pieces in my childhood.\n"); printf(" When i was still smally, my relatives bring us went to a beach for a vacation.\n"); printf(" At the night, one of my relatives brought out a bag of fruits.\n"); printf(" There is MANGOSTEEN!!!\n"); printf(" And I think that it was my 1st time to eat it.\n"); printf(" My mom help me peel the purple hard skin.\n"); printf(" It's a nice view, black sky, waves sound, sandy beach and MANGOSTEEN >.<\n\n"); printf("\t\t\tThe night is still young!! But i gotta go now.\n"); printf("\t\t\tCoz, 2moro have a date with my fren go to starbuck..\n"); printf("\t\t\tSTUDY?!!!\n\n"); puts("\t^^\n"); printf("\t\tpray for me...\n"); printf("\t\t\tGood night~\n"); printf("\t\t\t\tThis is what we called PROGRAMMING!!\n\n"); printf("\t\t\t\t\tROARS for %c%c%c!!!\n\n",x,y,z); }


This is an OUTPUT




怎样?很多问号? 阁下的脑袋要爆炸了?
野~这就是我在学府里学者的东西。
*竖起您的拇指*

昨天,也就是星期六啦~
不可思议,呆在电脑前一整天。
错过了想用晚餐的时间。
可谓废寝忘食
其实不是这样的啦
就觉得饱啊,因为被CODE喂饱了
就是以上你说看到的东西
其实你现在看到的
算是最简单最基本的技术罢了
复杂的东西没时间呈现给阁下看
也许阁下也懒得看
但是 我觉得这玩意还蛮酷
很有挑战性 正是折磨我的小脑袋
酷~

别担心啦 虽然肚胀胀
我依然有吃些东西啦

!!!!
我差不多吃了“一整碗”的山

突然 一些零碎的画面浮现在我脑里
话说某年纪的时候 亲戚带我们去海边游玩
晚上的时候 某亲戚带来了很多很多的水果
!!!!
那时候应该是我第一次吃
竹吧
由于当时还小,妈妈帮我“煎它的皮,插它的骨”
满天星空,海浪斯在沙滩上的触感,一粒粒的沙 和 甜甜的
>.< 时候也不早了 是时候说拜拜 明天有约~~ 读书?!! 为我祈祷吧... 晚安~ 在华语的名词里,这就是
程序设计!!

ROARS for INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING!!!!!!!



1 comment:

If I am yr boYz said...

fuiyoh !!
nice lor ur html thing ..
when become so pro ardy ..
hehes =]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin